Important Legal Information
Please carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. For this and other information, send an email to email@example.com for a free prospectus, or view one online by clicking here. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.
- USE OF GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES
- MUTUAL FUNDS AND VARIABLE ANNUITIES
- INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
- NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- COPYRIGHT POLICY, LINKING POLICY AND TRADEMARKS
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
- TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
- PROHIBITED USES
- MEANS OF ACCESS
- PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- CHANGES TO GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES
- GOVERNING LAW
1. USE OF GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES
The Giant 5 Funds Sites are intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Giant 5 Funds have agreed otherwise in writing.
2. MUTUAL FUNDS AND VARIABLE ANNUITIES
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Variable annuity values and investment returns will fluctuate and you may have a gain or loss when money is withdrawn. Taxable amounts withdrawn prior to age 59 1/2 may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax.
Please carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. For this and other information, call or write to Giant 5 Funds for a free prospectus, or view one online. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.
3. INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
The Giant 5 Funds Sites are intended to be made available only to customers and prospective customers residing in the United States, and the information on the Giant 5 Funds sites is only for such persons. Nothing on the Giant 5 Funds Sites shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
Persons outside of the United States should go to the "Solutions for International Investors" page of the Giant 5 Funds Sites, which will direct them to the appropriate overseas web site of Giant 5 Funds's non-U.S. affiliates. Giant 5 Funds's non-U.S. affiliates, Giant 5 Funds International Limited, Giant 5 Funds Investments Canada Limited, Giant 5 Funds Investments Management (H.K.) Limited, Giant 5 Funds Investments Japan, and Giant 5 Funds Brokerage Services Japan LLC offer products and services designed specifically for overseas investors.
4. NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Generally, the Giant 5 Funds Sites are not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the Giant 5 Funds Sites should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Giant 5 Funds or any third party. However, certain tools available on the Giant 5 Funds Sites may be deemed to provide general investment advice within the meaning of the securities laws based upon your personalized input. Unless otherwise specified, you alone are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
5. COPYRIGHT POLICY, LINKING POLICY AND TRADEMARKS
The Giant 5 Funds Sites are protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Giant 5 Funds Sites, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
Unless you and Giant 5 Funds have agreed otherwise, links from another web site to a Giant 5 Funds Site must resolve to the top-level homepage of a Giant 5 Funds domain (e.g., www.Giant5.com, www.giant5funds.com).
In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another web site to a Giant 5 Funds top-level homepage, your web site, and the link itself, may not suggest that Giant 5 Funds endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-Giant 5 Funds web site, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any Giant 5 Funds trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
All trademarks and service marks on the Giant 5 Funds Sites belong to FMR Corp. or an affiliate, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Giant 5 Funds with the following information:
1.A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
2.A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
3.An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Giant 5 Funds Sites;
4.Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5.A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6.A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Giant 5 Funds's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: 128 South Tejon Street, Suite 150, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
By phone: 719-884-7500
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
The Giant 5 Funds Sites include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Some of that content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with Giant 5 Funds ("Third Party Content"). Most Third Party Content is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to third party web sites, and its source is clearly and prominently identified.
Although Third Party Content may be framed-in on the Giant 5 Funds Sites or available through a link to a third-party site, Giant 5 Funds does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content. Giant 5 Funds therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk.
In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, Giant 5 Funds may at times exclude content with respect to securities of issuers which are the subject of public offerings made available to Giant 5 Fund's customers, or otherwise.
7. TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
All content on the Giant 5 Funds Sites is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
8. PROHIBITED USES
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use Giant 5 Funds Sites in any manner that could damage or overburden any Giant 5 Funds server, or any network connected to any Giant 5 Funds server. Do not use Giant 5 Funds Sites in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the Giant 5 Funds Sites.
9. MEANS OF ACCESS
The Giant 5 Funds Sites are generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access the Giant 5 Funds Sites, be aware that the Giant 5 Funds Sites may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk.
You should not access the Giant 5 Funds Sites through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Giant 5 Funds.
Certain parts of the Giant 5 Funds Sites are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of the Giant 5 Funds sites, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Giant 5 Funds for your specific use.
10. PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
If you have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to non-public areas of the Giant 5 Funds Sites, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your PIN. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your PIN. Notify Giant 5 Funds immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your PIN.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- GIANT 5 FUNDS DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND GIANT 5 FUNDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- GIANT 5 FUNDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. GIANT 5 FUNDS ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICIPANTS IN CERTAIN EMPLOYER-SPONSORED WORKPLACE SAVINGS PLANS.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GIANT 5 FUNDS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF GIANT 5 FUNDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- GIANT 5 FUNDS WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH GIANT 5 FUNDS DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR IF YOU ACCESS THE GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES SOLELY THROUGH AN ARRANGEMENT WITH YOUR EMPLOYER OR PLAN SPONSOR, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of the Giant 5 Funds Sites, you agree to indemnify and hold Giant 5 Funds and its third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Giant 5 Funds Sites, or from your violation of these Terms. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
14. CHANGES TO GIANT 5 FUNDS SITES
Unless otherwise agreed, Giant 5 Funds may discontinue or modify the Giant 5 Funds Sites at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Giant 5 Funds Sites.
Giant 5 Funds may terminate your access to the Giant 5 Funds Sites for any reason, without prior notice.
16. GOVERNING LAW
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Giant 5 Funds's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.