Revised: January 18, 2006
Giant 5 Funds recognizes and respects the privacy expectations of our customers (1). We provide this
notice to you so that you will know what kinds of information we collect about our customers and the
circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to third parties who are not affiliated with Giant
COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We collect nonpublic personal information about our customers from the following sources:
- Account Applications and other forms, which may include a customer's name, address, social
security number, and information about a customer's investment goals and risk tolerance;
- Account History, including information about the transactions and balances in a customer's
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic between a customer and Giant 5 Funds or
service providers to Giant 5 Funds.
DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We will not sell any lists containing shareholder information at any time.
We may disclose all of the information described above to certain third parties who are not affiliated with
Giant 5 Funds under one or more of these circumstances:
- As Authorized - if you request or authorize the disclosure of the information.
- As Permitted by Law - for example, sharing information with companies who maintain or service
customer accounts for the Giant 5 Funds is permitted and is essential for us to provide
shareholders with necessary or useful services with respect to their accounts.
- Under Marketing Agreements - we may also share information with companies that perform
marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint
SECURITY OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We require service providers to the Giant 5 Funds:
- to maintain policies and procedures designed to assure only appropriate access to information
about customers of the Giant 5 Funds;
- to limit the use of information about customers of Giant 5 Funds to the purposes for which the
information was disclosed or as otherwise permitted by law; and
- to maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to
guard nonpublic personal information of customers of the Giant 5 Funds.
We will adhere to the policies and practices described in this notice regardless of whether you are a current
or former shareholder of Giant 5 Funds.
(1) For purposes of this notice, the terms "customer" or "customers" includes both shareholders of Giant 5
Funds and individuals who provide nonpublic personal information to Giant 5 Funds, but do not invest in
Giant 5 Funds shares.
Giant 5 Funds use of web cookies is not linked to your personal information while on this site. Giant 5 Funds uses both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period-of-time. Session cookies are deleted once you close your browser (or leave this site) Some cookies contain the email address provided by you when you completed your email profile. This information is used to populate an email address box with your email address.
Third Party Advertising
We use LeadBack.com and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.